Other languages: German (Deutsch) Project Description
Waf File Hash Generator is a simple tool to generate the hash values of one or more files. It supports the SHA1 and MD5 hash algorithm. This tool is a state of the art windows application that utilizes the resources of modern hardware. It uses multiple CPU cores and 64bit if available. Features
- Simple tool that generates the hash values of one or more files.
- Supports: SHA1, SHA256, SHA512 and MD5.
- Format hash as: Hexadecimal or Base64 encoded.
- Utilizes the resources of modern hardware: Uses multiple CPU cores and 64bit if available.
- Verifies the generated hash value.
- Open files:
- Open file dialog
- Drag and drop into the application window or on the application icon
- Command line parameter.
- Supported languages: English and German.
- Optimized for keyboard only access.
- .NET Framework 4.5 / WPF desktop application.
- Based on the WPF Application Framework (WAF).
- Layered Architecture and usage of the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern.
- Hash computation is done asynchronously with support for cancellation and progress notifications.
- Supports drag and drop of files.
- Shows the overall progress via the Windows 7 Taskbar.
- ClickOnce deployment.
- High code coverage by unit tests.
- Automatic architecture validation in the release build mode.